Support our School
Participate in one or more of these fundraisers to help support St. Isaac Jogues.
- Box Tops 4 Education - Collect box tops from many products available. Drop them off in the breezeway between the church and school or send them in with your student. Visit the Box Tops 4 Education web site for participating brands. http://www.boxtops4education.com/earn/clip/Brands.aspx?WT.ac=UHP_PartProducts_10012010
- GoodSearch - Install St. Isaac Jogues custom GoodSearch toolbar on your computers. Each time you search through GoodSearch St. Isaac Jogues earns .01 cent for every search performed. Plus, if you access a web site that supports GoodSearch activity (Best Buy, Ebay, Amazon, etc.) a notification will appear at the top of your screen telling you how much St. Isaac Jogues will earn by your participation. Follow this link to install SIJ tool bar http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/st-isaac-jogues-catholic-school, or just visit www.goodsearch,com.
- Charity Motors - Donate your used car to Charity Motors. You receive a tax write off and St. Isaac Jogues receives a percentage of the sale. Visit www.charitymotors.org for more information.
- Gordon Foods / GFS Marketplace - Enroll in the Fun Funds program at Gordon Foods. You can now enroll online at http://www.gfs.com/funfunds/home.page?OrgNumber=2283598. Or visit your local Gordon Foods store and complete a paper enrollment form using SIJ organization number #2283598.
- Kroger Community Rewards - If you are not a registered Preschool through eighth grade family and would like to participate in the Kroger Community Rewards program, please visit http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com . Our parishioners can register online with a valid e-mail account. St. Isaac jogues receives a profit from your purchases at your local Kroger store each time your Kroger Plus card is swiped.
- Abitibi Paper Recycling - Drop off your paper in the Conveniently located containers just outside the school building. Please: no cardboard, phone books or kitchen/bathroom waste. Did you know you can shred your private papers and drop them off in a plastic bag?
- Campbell Soup Labels - Collect the proof of purchase off participating Campbell Soup labels. Drop them off in the breezeway between the church and school or send them in to the school office with your student.